I only saw the first Maleficent movie a few months ago. I was surprised at how much I liked it, given that it hadn’t really been on my radar. Besides knowing she was a bad apple in Sleeping Beauty, my only real Maleficent experience was having photos with her (scowling) at Disneyland and seeing her as a dragon in the Fantasmic show in Adventureland.
Disney have been busy and the release of the second movie, Maleficent – Mistress of Evil, is slated for 18 October 2019. The trailer has landed and I have to say it looks as visually spectacular as the first and is bound to be another winner.
Take a look and let me know what you think.
This new trailer is spectacular. I have to say that the Angelina Jolie version of Maleficent in the live-action movies is certainly a great moment in casting. To me, she is perfect for the role. Throw in Michelle Pfeiffer as Queen Ingrith and it’s a double win.
Warning: Readers of this series will:
- Travel through time. If you suffer from motion sickness, you may experience some uncomfortable symptoms.
- If you currently suffer from boredom, you will experience un-boredom.
- If you have a tendency to laugh-out-loud, you will annoy others.
- If you like action and adventure, strap yourself in for the ride of your life
- Please have a safe and comfortable place available for a rest once you have finished
- If you are a chicken, then please move on.